DID YOU KNOW?
- Median household income in Chester County is approximately $86 093.
- Federal Poverty Level for a family of 4 is $24,250.
- Almost 40,000 of our Chester County neighbors live at or below Federal Poverty Level.
AND DID YOU KNOW...
- 51% of people calling for shelter in Chester Co. do not receive service because there are no available beds.
- The cost to provide shelter for one person is $45 per day/$1350 per month.*
- Since 2011, ACT in Faith has prevented 328 people from becoming homeless...140 of which were children.
*Statistic pulled from Safe Harbor web site.